At O&G we offer a dedicated obstetrics and gynaecology ultrasound practice, led by our sub-specialist in women’s ultrasound, Dr Jane Woolcock. You may be referred by an obstetrician, gynaecologist or by your GP.
Ultrasound related patient information
- Dating ultrasound – less than 12 weeks
- Early anatomy and Nuchal Translucency Ultrasound (11 to 13 weeks)
- Morphology Ultrasound (18 to 20 weeks)
- Growth/fetal wellbeing ultrasound
- Advanced Fetal Dopplers
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Endometriosis ultrasound
- Saline Infusion Ultrasound
- Tubal Patency Ultrasound (HyCoSy)
- Poppy Seed Oil Flush
Ultrasound Referral Forms
Please be aware that you will need 3 forms for pregnancy related ultrasounds scans to be signed by your GP in order to receive the full Medicare rebates.
O&G Referral Forms