Associate Professor Louise Hull has been a fertility doctor since 1991 and has been delighted to help many couples conceive in Adelaide. Associate Professor Louise Hull is currently available to see gynaecology patients and is available for fertility consultations.
She is a sub-specialist in Reproductive Endocrine and Infertility (CREI).
Special Interests: Infertility
- Problems associated with endometriosis
- Recurrent implantation failure
- Miscarriage after IVF
Louise has an appointment at the Women’s Children’s Hospital. She is an Associate Professor at the University of Adelaide leading the Endometriosis Research Group.
Louise has a strong interest in innovation and research and is on many reputable committees:
- Widely published and presented at national and international meetings
- Chair of AGES Research Committee
- Member of RANZCOG Research Committee
- International Ambassador for the World Endometriosis Society
- Member of Medical Advisory Board of Endometriosis Aware
- Associate Editor of Human Reproduction
Located: 266 Melbourne Street North Adelaide SA 5006.
Phone: 1300 848 470
Fax: 8267 2148
Email: [email protected]