Congratulations on your pregnancy! The O&G group obstetric practice offers individualised care for you, your pregnancy and your family.
Drs Aimee Wiltshire, Kylie Webber, Rachel Earl, Nicola Denton and Victoria Snowball pride themselves on listening to your needs and choices and would be delighted to care for you during this exciting time.
What to bring to your appointment:
- A referral from your GP.
- The results of any tests you have had so far.
- Information regarding previous pregnancies, surgery or medical treatment.
Pregnancy Related information
- Pre-pregnancy checklist
- Early pregnancy problems
- Early pregnancy screening for fetal abnormalities
- Antenatal care
- Classes & information sessions
- What to eat in pregnancy
- Lifestyle & exercise during pregnancy
- Mental health in pregnancy
Ultrasound Referral Forms
Available for download here